header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Uniformity of Earring Photos

Yes, I have been busy. Unfortunately, I don’t have much to show for that yet. As part of my accreditation course, I’m doing a lot of experimenting with metal clay.

Oh, and some of you were wondering about the “gradient paper” experiment I was talking about. Well, I ended up not doing what I had planned, which was to spray something on the gradient paper to make it more durable. That experiment is postponed for now. In the mean time, I printed out a couple different SIZED gradient backgrounds… smaller ones for earrings, etc.

I decided to try for a bit of uniformity of look with my photographing. Here is my earring section in Etsy after working for a more uniform feel to my photos.

I'd like to thank Alex and Katherine for giving me perspective once I'd lost it all.



1 comment:

  1. Now I really like the after photos. Some of the earring really pop when photographed in that way.

    ReplyDelete