header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Art Nouveau Wire Wrap Pendant and an Enamel on Copper and Fine Silver Necklace

There’s a challenge I wanted to take part in. It’s on the Things Crafty website: Here’s the challenge link if any of you are interested.

The theme is April Flowers, so I did my take on flowers by coming up with an Art Nouveau-inspired version of Egyptian Lotus blossoms…





Then Sunday I wanted to do some enameling. Several hours later, I had a lot of practice under my belt, but that was pretty much it. I learned a lot, though, about what I can and can’t do with my resources and skill level. I did come up with one design at the end of the day that I was pretty happy with. It’s enamel on a copper circle that I’ve matched with a plain circle of fine silver and the two are linked onto a sterling chain by a fused and enameled piece of fine silver wire.



Don’t forget you can click any of these photos to get more info.

Well, that’s it for today. I just wanted to touch base, show you a couple recent projects, and now I’m getting back to work (metal clay today).

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment