header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yeah, I've been away

So I spent some concentrated time getting things in order so I could leave everything for three days. And then I spent three days gone. :-)

I was at B.A.B.E (Bay Area Bead Extravaganza) in Oakland. It was awesome.

I took a class... er, two classes from Christi Friesen and another class on resin and wire work. I'll give you the details and show you some photos on these classes in my next blog post.

I met some LE lampworkers and saw some amazing beads. I purchased a few (yeah, I know... do I really need more beads?!).

I've got another book review coming up. I'll find some goodie to give away again. That was so much fun! BTW, Sheila Gibson was the winner of the Lapis, Serpentine Sterling Silver bangle. Congrats, Sheila!

I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty stoked about some of the stuff I made at my BABE classes. I hope I can find ways to incorporate these new techniques into my jewelry making.

Well, just wanted to touch base, let you all know I'm still alive and well (just swamped).

Talk later!

funny pictures - going to comic/con  brb
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment