header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Free Bracelet, A Book Review, and Four New Earring Pairs

So I made this bracelet and messed up the pattern (see the 8 o'clock position) and I can't redo it because it's on 18 gauge sterling silver and is only 6¾ inches (so can't make it smaller). It's Lapis, Serpentine and all Sterling Silver.



And because of the boo-boo, I'm giving it away.

I just did a book review (30-Minute Earrings) and everyone who leaves a comment on my review is entered into the contest.

This Friday (Nov 4th), I will randomly select a winner from among those who left a comment.

Here's the review: 30-Minute Earrings

And check out these earrings I made from projects in the book (click on a photo for more info):







No comments:

Post a Comment