header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, October 31, 2011

What I'm Watching/Reading Currently... and Downtown Oakland Interactive Map for Bay Area Bead Extravaganza

MOVIES and TV SHOWS and BOOKS

Watched the X-Men prequel today. Now I feel like I must find the other X-Men movies and catch up. :-)

So I finished watching the only two seasons of Reaper. Liked it, but the show kind of stopped midstream. I don’t know if they’ll ever revive it.

Then I watched all eight seasons of Monk. Those were enjoyable.

That led me to re-watching Murder, She Wrote. It’s so funny seeing how dated some of the clothing, actions, and plot lines are, but it’s still kind of fun.

Probably sounds like I watch a lot of tv… and I guess I do, but it’s never just plopping my rear-end down and watching. I like to have something going in the background when I’m doing certain jewelry work (wire-wrapping, photographing, listing, etc).

Murder, She Wrote made me think of Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple, so I downloaded a couple books onto my Kindle and am reading those before bed (no multi-tasking there).


B.A.B.E.

I’ll be attending a couple classes at BABE (Bay Area Bead Extravaganza ) in two weeks. If anyone else reading this blog will be going and isn’t overly familiar with the area, here’s a cool interactive map
showing some of the things within a couple blocks’ radius.

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

Funny Pictures - Cute Halloween Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

1 comment:

  1. how funny .. we just decided to pickup the older X-Men and have them all here too ... I did get my 'Cadfael' ordered: 13 discs I think in a box and it was only $44 ... some of the Best and cheap too .. 'oh wow'

    ReplyDelete