header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Jewelry Listings, Featured Artist JC Herrell, Cashing in your scrap gold and silver

NEW JEWELRY

I listed some new pieces today. As always, click on a photo for more info.

A bit of lampwork and a LOT of Bali silver.






FEATURED ARTIST: JC HERRELL

As promised, I want to introduce you to one of my favorite lampwork artists. Her name is JC Herrell and she has her regular website
and an Etsy store .

AND… she was kind enough to let me show you some of her totally awesome beads on my blog today.

If you have a chance to meet JC at one of the bead shows, say hi and introduce yourself. She’s a totally warm and friendly person.

And yeah, this may be a repeat… some people are worth repeating. :-)





Please check her out next time you’re in the mood for some bead buyin’ action.


SELLING YOUR SCRAP SILVER AND GOLD

I can now tell you with first-hand experience under my belt that MidWest Refineries are awesome. 95% for gold and 90% for silver and a pretty quick turnaround. I don’t know anyone else who can beat their prices.


FOLLOW-UP COMMENTS

You are quite right, IAM (comment on Sept 23rd’s post). It certainly CAN be played both ways. I do think women suffer the greater brunt of the effect, however, but yes, anyone can be manipulative.


Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment