header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Bracelet and Thoughts About Time

Today was on ‘ludes. It just seemed to go on forever and ever. Which normally wouldn’t be a bad thing… except when you’re in an office at work.

I only got one listing up last night…



Will list the necklaces tonight IF I get the dishes done, dinner made, and do my SRAJD work in a timely fashion. Will probably try to get to bed tonight earlier than normal to make up for some missed sleep this morning… AHEM… I shall name no names… but dog breath is gross.

Started on a new book today… Body Mind Mastery by Dan Millman. I realized (after listening to a few chapters) that it isn’t the book I thought I was picking up. I was TRYING to grab The Mind and the Brain by Jeffrey M. Schwartz and Sharon Begley. Oh well… I wasn’t even wanting any non-fiction to begin with. I wanted a nice lazy fiction book… but in light of Fringe and Pillars of Earth (I’m watching both series when I can), I guess I could stand to squeeze one non-fiction book in there.

Found a neat recommendation of one I might pick up.

Here’s an animated snippet of a lecture on the subject.



And if that interests you, here’s the whole lecture, I believe… haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.



I’d like to visit southern Italy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment