header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Show Is Over

Oh man... I'm exhausted. Ha! What a wimp.

The show went well... but it really takes it out of me, physically.

I'm going to go veg now... will update you later (probably tomorrow... even though Mondays are SRAJD days).

I took some really bad photos with my cell phone... I'll consider sharing them. :-)

funny pictures-mustache contest.  i iz winner?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-FRIENDS ALWAZ MAKE ROOM FOR FRIENDS.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-TRUTH OR DARE
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-crime seen imitashun  ur doin it rite.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-Wakes meh up wen
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

1 comment:

  1. Linda, your ex-neighborOctober 10, 2010 at 6:00 AM

    Congratulations on getting through the show! I bet people loved your jewelry. Looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete