header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Short Update

MY PROGRESS IN LIFE

I’m not going anywhere. Well, I’m going, but it’s like my wheels are slipping and my progress is miniscule.

What am I talking about? Sigh… During the making of my “blog index”, I looked at some of my old blog posts. It’s shocking to see how many things I talk about over and over throughout the years. Things I’m going to do… but don’t do.

My intentions are good, but my time is so limited. Well, things should be a little different this year… at least I’m only taking ONE kid to hockey this season… also, we have the opportunity for some ride-sharing.

Shrug. I need to continue to whittle things down… life is too big and too bold.


MY PROGRESS IN THIS WEEK’S JEWELRY

I have a drawer full of items to be photographed. Most are new. Some are pieces currently listed but I think the photos are dreadful.

My jewelry-making is often mood-induced and I haven’t been in a metal clay or even metal smithing mood lately… beading and wire-wrapping, mostly.


RAMBLING

Oh wow… tomorrow’s September. Yikes!

I did make a really scrumptious meatloaf today and homemade mashed potatoes.

Gabe’s at work. Mon and I are about to watch Schindler’s List.

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment