header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Still Polishing That Bronze

Came home from work tonight and Gabe had a friend over (I know, will wonders never cease?).

They're in the living room (aka: my work room) playing a video game, so I've relegated myself to the computer corner.

I spent the last several hours polishing the rest of the bronze: steel brush, 100 grit sandpaper, 240 grit, 320 grit, 500 grit. Whew! What a job.

There something I very much like about bronze, though. Much more than copper, almost as much as silver.

I'm up to chapter five in both my books (Ayn Rand and Lilian Braun).

Finished the first episode of The Lost Room. I'll try a couple more... see how it goes. The first episode didn't captivate me... not the way Fringe did.

Mon's plane gets in at 11:30 tonight. Blah! I think I'll have Gabe drive.

Well, it's only 10pm, but my brain already feels tired. Well, normally at this time, I'm crawling into bed to read for an hour then fall asleep. Hmph!

Okay, I'll see if I can get some photos tomorrow.

Hand-forged stuff is very time-consuming. Heh

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment