header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Tournament in Anaheim

So here we are, lazing about in the hotel room, watching Game One between the Flyers and the Blackhawks. At the first intermission, we'll go across the street for some Quiznos... her game is at 8:30. We got to be lazy all day.

Last night Mon made me a Wedding Knot chain maille bracelet. OMG, I love it. Can't wait to show you.

Oh, so they had their first game last night. We won. I think the rest of the competition is going to be tougher. Hopefully I can get at least a couple minutes of good video footage of Monica. She's very into getting some video of herself playing because she's very seriously looking for schools.

It's pretty cool here this weekend. Every where I turn there's someone we know. It's like a huge family reunion.

Well, I'd better go... just wanted to touch base.

I'll post more later.

TTYL!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

2 comments:

  1. I just came from searching for a good site on Bing and came to this site. I have to say these templates are great. Thank you for mentioning them in your article. I will be sure to add this to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl...that is really funny..mostly because i had two cats that i thought we fighting..until i realized they weren't....LOL

    ReplyDelete