header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back Home... it's like I never left

Y'know... what with hockey, hockey, and more hockey.

Actually, tonight I went after work to pick up bear. I think he had a great time at the baby sitter's. Not only did he have a cat to spend time with, he also had a little chihuahua.

How quiet it will be for him with just me here this weekend (the kids are at their dad's).


FRINGE

So I started watching this series. I think a major part of its success (and my interest) are the characters. One of the problems with watchng a bunch of episodes in a row rather than one a week is that it's much easier to see the similar pattern from episode to episode.

We'll see how it goes. I'm only on episode 17 and it's still very enjoyable.


JEWELRY

I really have a hankering to do some art clay silver this weekend. Fingers crossed.

I want to email Hadar... stay in touch. I hope she'll still be doing local classes by the time the kids are out of school/hockey so I can start going there again.


FLYING

Did I already mention that this trip to Chicago reaffirmed how much I don't like flying?


Have you been watching the Olympics? Mon and I were surprised to learn that the Russian goalie on the women's ice hockey team is only 16.


Okay, I can tell I'm tired now... I'm rambling.

G'night... hopefully talk to you more in depth soon. I'm considering a book... a collection of three subjects.

TTYL!

Funny Pictures - Cat lesson learned
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

rihanna
see more Lol Celebs

Val Kilmer Totally Looks Like Jonathan Taylor Thomas
see more Celeb Look-A-Likes


see more Political Pictures

a us soldier
see more Political Pictures

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

No comments:

Post a Comment