header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Foster Kitty Update, ArtFire, and Editing Software

So… court was Monday, then Monday night, Tuesday night, and tonight (Wednesday) are all hockey… and the days are at the office. So little time to do anything, right?

Still, I like to stay in touch.


FOSTER UPDATE

Again, I can’t remember if I blogged about Andy (the first foster… who seemed ill at one point) but the update on him is that he got right as rain by the next day and he and his sister were both adopted out the week after Christmas. Yay!

Now, onto Boots. He’s really coming out of his shell. As of today (day 6), he can be seen on occasion at any given point in the living room. He does spend most of his time in his cubby (I folded up his dog bed and put it between the cabinet and the entertainment center), but he comes out to walk around a little and to play.

I don’t have any photos yet of him playing, but here are some from day 3.







Static pictures have a hard time expressing reality. At the slightest (and I do mean slightest) sound, this little guy is gone in a flash and curled up like a tiny armadillo.

But it hasn’t even been a week yet and the progress is really encouraging. I think he’ll be perfect for someone without little kids or too much activity in the household.



ARTFIRE

I was perusing ArtFire today. Sigh… I’m not sure why I’m there. Has it been a year yet?


VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE

We were using MSN’s MovieMaker (comes free on most computers… you may have it and not even know it… I did).

But the music and video didn’t seem to sync up right at time and I wanted to try something with a few more options. So we’re now using Sony’s Movie Maker (I think that’s what it’s called). Gabe is having a crash course in it since he has a school project due soon.

I’ll let you know what I think of it when I get a chance to try it. Actually, I’ll probably SHOW you… by uploading a video to YouTube. Oh, I should get video of Boots!


I got the beads for Monica to make “spider kits”. I should get on with that project.

Well, I should probably get back to what I was doing (yes, I’m actually doing something… not sure if it’s productive, but there’s always that chance).

No comments:

Post a Comment