header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Great Day... and my first enamel pieces

Absolutely fabulous day!

Met Alex at B.A.B.E. at 10am, shopped/talked/met/drooled for hours, had lunch with Alex, shopped a bit more, went to “torch enameling” class (a half day class… WAY easier for me to handle than an all-day class), picked up Indian food, drove home, Sharks are on… but down 0-1, by the time I get into the apartment they’re up 2-1 (Yay!), walked Bear and now relaxing with a Cats 101 marathon.

Life is good.

The kitchen’s a mess, but I can deal with that tomorrow. :-P

If you want to see what I made in today’s class, go here.

Oh goodness… another “going to bed at 9pm” evening… sorry folks. Will have more energy tomorrow (and can show you some of the things I bought at B.A.B.E.).

TTYL!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment