header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

$6 DIY Photocube; and Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter

Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter

My opinion:

I don’t like MySpace because people's pages take FOREVER to load… and there's just too much STUFF on each page…ugh… too hard to navigate.

I don't like Twitter 'cause there's no pictures. Ha ha ha! Really, though, it's words and links and I guess if I just befriended (or is that betwittered?) a select few it would make more sense, but it's too linear and too cold for me.

I like FaceBook because I can "hide" all those goofy games people play and post about. If someone wants to post a photo or a long stretch of text, they may. Conversations happen (this is the non-linear part). Someone can say something and then there can be a lot of responses to that and some back and forth… and it's all in once place.

JMO


$6 DIY Photocube

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go over to my other blog (Going Green Jewelry) and have a look at my latest photo set-up.


Relaxation

Tonight I will straighten up the apartment a bit, walk Bear, make dinner, then watch the Sharks and Supernatural while I work on some new jewelry. What a great evening!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Baby girl babbling about some hilarious topics - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment