header info

To see what jewelry creations are currently available Click here!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just a quick hello... and then goodnight...

I love cats, but one of the only “cat” things that holds no interest for me is cat shows.

Does it make sense that I don’t want to TELL someone what to do, how to be… but rather I’d like to know that whatever they do, however they behave is an innate part of their personality.

Not sure I feel like elaborating at the moment.

Shrug…

Took Bear to the dog park today then ran the kiln for my first batch of (non-burnt) silver.

Posted a couple pictures of the start of my listings for the week.

Okay, this is bad, but I’m suddenly VERY tired. I’ll try to write more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this photo and thought of your dream! LOL

    http://2photo.ru/uploads/posts/4268/20071130/chiara_bautista/30_11_2007_0362419001196371210_chiara_bautista.jpg

    ReplyDelete